Each year as the seasons turn, I never prepare for the next season that is about to commence. This inevitably always means that I never really partake in the seasons’ activities, such as Christmas baking, Halloween decorating, etc. I am determined to be more involved with fall/winter this year. Here are some of my goals, both related to the seasons and to life in general.
1) Finally learn how to freaking sew!
2) Fix my vintage typewriter.
3) Actually decorate for Halloween… gasp!
4) Do some fall travelling, and get up to the Carolina’s for peak fall foliage.
5) Bake as many festive dishes and desserts as possible!
What are your goals for this fall season? Wanna keep each other in check to make sure we do them?